Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Splash!

I had a fairly odd weekend. It mostly consisted of being awake like being the living dead. It didn't matter if it was night or day, you just can't close your eyes and go to sleep when there are alot of activites orbiting around you. Friday night i went to sleep at 5am. Since the next morning was the Simpel Session event, I had to wake up really early. I mean 8am-early. Worst feeling ever, waking up with a terrible hangover and not getting a good ammount of sleep. But oh well, the warmup started at 9am and I HAD to film it, because homeboys need to earn their $$. My only fuel for the day were Red Bull's. And alot of them! The competition itself was good, nothing spectacular. A few hammers here and there, some nice styles etc. To sum up:

1. Sergo
2. Kaur Rank
3. Eron Nõlvand


The TOP 10 skaters qualified for the Simpel Session winter event next year in January.

After the competition I still felt like a dead guy. Thought i should go to home and have a good ammount of zZz's. That plan didn't work out because i got some phonecalls from certain people asking me and my friends to go to a party. I have to admit, the party was fucking awesome and I don't regret going there, even though i wanted to sleep so bad. Oh yeah, I actually wen't home about 3am with a friend (no, not a male friend). Finally got sleep at 5am, sweet.

I have a killer job-interview tomorrow. There's a pretty big chance that I'm going to be filming for "Tantsud Tähtedega" (A tv-show) behind the scenes and other stuff like that. Hope i get it!

No comments: